Welcome to the new look of Sunnybrook 171
From time to time, it is necessary to give our website a facelift. One of the goals of the District is to make sure that everyone is aware of what is happening. We want to make sure we are doing this as best we can and we just felt we outgrew our old site and needed to make some changes to make things easier for everyone. It might take a little getting use to but we feel in time you find this layout much easier to use.
Another step in keeping everyone more informed is our expansion into social media. You will be able to find us and get updates on Facebook and on Twitter, @SunnybrookSD171. So please become a fan on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to get even more information as to what is happening in the District.
Maximize student achievement by cultivating: critical thinking skills, innovative instructional practices and a collaborative school, home, and community partnership
We believe student achievement is maximized when:
1. The self-worth of each child is nurtured within a diverse and inclusive environment
2. Students are engaged in a rigorous, culturally relevant and innovative learning experience
3. Educators apply result-driven instructional practices
4. Teachers and staff are engaged in continuous professional development
5. Parents, students, staff and community collaborate